Leaders Committed to Transforming Health Policy and Financing for High-Risk Beneficiaries
The SNPA Alliance is a membership group that includes leaders from nonprofits, for-profits public plans, affiliated business partners, and professional associations.
Our members share a common goal of serving those who are disabled, chronically ill, and socially disadvantaged.
Becoming A Member
SNP Alliance member is by invitation.
We invite those to join us who:
- Demonstrate high-quality and cost performance in care of high-risk beneficiaries
- Exhibit national leadership capabilities
- Support the SNP Alliances mission, vision, values, and general business strategy
- Are committed to the further transformation for health policy and financing, including the integration of Medicare and Medicaid and related continuum providers
- Are committed to working with plans, providers, and regulators to improve the long-term viability of specialized managed care
View SNPA’s 2020 Membership Profile >